1. Why do my eyelashes respond quicker to the serum than my eyebrows?
Eyelashes grow faster than eyebrows.
2. Dutchess of Beauty contains Prostaglandine (hormone). Is this harmful?
No, this is not harmful. Prostaglandin is a body-like hormone. This hormone has previously been used to treat "glaucoma". A positive side effect was that the eyelashes grew longer. This discovery has been developed into our eyelash serum.
3. When I use Dutchess of Beauty eyelash serum, sometimes I feel a slight tingling sensation. What causes this feeling?
During the first week of use, Dutchess of Beauty can produce a tingling feeling. What you feel is the prostaglanding expanding the blood vessels. This feeling disappears within 7 days.
4. The rim of my eye turns red. Am I allergic?
Your eyelid may become slightly red in the first few days. NOTE, this is NOT irritation, this is because your blood vessels may expand slightly. This is not harmful, you do not have to stop using Dutchess of Beauty.
When in contact wish eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
5. When should I stop using Dutchess of Beauty?
Stop if your skin shows severe rash or itching.
6. I wear contact lenses. May I use Dutchess of Beauty Eyelash Serum?
Yes, use Dutchess of Beauty Sensitive, our sensitive eyelash serum, developed for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It takes about 2 weeks longer before you see the first results, compared to our Dutchess of Beauty Original serum, but the end result is similar.
7. I have sensitive skin. May I use Dutchess of Beauty Eyelash Serum?
Yes, use Dutchess of Beauty Sensitive, our sensitive eyelash serum, developed for sensitive eyes. It takes about 2 weeks longer before you see the first results, compared to our Dutchess of Beauty Original serum, but the end result is similar.
8. How does an eyelash serum work?
The active ingredients in Dutchess of Beauty eyelash serums slow down hair loss, which makes the lashes fuller. Dutchess of Beauty eyelash serums also lengthen the growth phase, so eyelashes become longer.
9. When will I see first results?
Results may vary, but in general you'll notice that your eyelashes become fuller after 4 to 6 weeks. Between 6 and 10 weeks you will also notice that the eyelashes become longer. After 12 weeks Dutchess of Beauty will have reached the maximum effect. Results may vary.
10. How long should I use Dutchess of Beauty eyelash serum?
When you have reached the desired eyelash length, apply Dutchess of Beauty 2-3x per week to maintain the effect of long, sexy lashes.
11. I have been using Dutchess of Beauty for quite some time, but it seems to be losing its effect.
If you have used the serum on a daily basis over a long period, at a certain time a saturation point will be reached. If you notice that the serum is losing its effect, we advise not to use it for one or two weeks. After this time, you will notice that the serum works well again.